Handling Matters for Seasonal Agricultural Visas

If you are currently trying to hire a foreign national to come to the U.S. for a seasonal or temporary agricultural job, it may be time to involve a Los Angeles immigration attorney. The application process for an H-2A visa can be complex and confusing, especially if you are not well-versed in immigration law. At the Law Offices of Elsa Martinez, PLC, we have 15 years of experience navigating the regulations involved in the H-2A visa application process.

Why Should I Obtain an H-2A Visa?

If you are the employee who has been offered a temporary position of employment in an agricultural job, the first step is to speak with our firm. You will need to ensure that you have a concrete offer of employment and that your intended employer meets specific requirements. Our Los Angeles H-2A visa attorneys can work with you to go over your documentation and ensure everything is in order. Once the requirements have been met, your employer can petition to bring you to the U.S for up to one year.

  • You will need to prove the following to qualify for an H-2A visa:
  • You intend to go back to your country of origin when your visa expires.
  • Your employment will not negatively affect U.S. workers.
  • There are not U.S. workers qualified or available for the same job.
  • Your position is seasonal or temporary.

Experienced Agricultural Immigration Attorneys

With so many benefits to both employer and employee, temporary visas like the H-2A visa are an integral part of the agricultural industry. Our firm understands the importance of working quickly and efficiently on an immigration case. These positions are often time-sensitive and require a rapid approval. We are dedicated to working towards your goals and keeping your interests in mind as we strive to achieve the intended result.

For an initial case consultation, call us today at (213) 489-5202.