Dedicated Family Immigration Lawyers in Los Angeles

If you are currently trying to sponsor your spouse to come to the U.S., or otherwise need the representation of a Los Angeles immigration attorney, the Law Offices of Elsa Martinez, PLC can help. We are dedicated to providing creative and intelligent solutions to help our clients resolve their immigration goals and issues. Whether you need help applying for a visa, sponsoring your spouse, or are having difficulty with your paperwork, you can rely on us.

  • We can assist you with a variety of family based visas, including:

Reunite with Your Spouse & Come to the U.S.

Regardless of whether you are the U.S. citizen trying to bring your spouse to live with you or you are the foreign citizen, we can help you to reunite and apply for the proper visa which will allow you to remain in the U.S. We understand the desire to build a life with your spouse in the U.S., as well as the desire to follow the proper channels to do so.

Although it may seem more frustrating and-time consuming, coming to the U.S. legally will pay off in the long run. Our Los Angeles marriage based immigration attorneys are here to guide you through the various filings. We are known not only for providing effective counsel, but for our high approval rate.

Qualifying for a Marriage Visa

In order to apply for a marriage visa, there are certain documents and evidence you will need to submit. You will need to show that your marriage is legitimate, is presently in existence (not currently separated or in divorce proceedings), and that it was valid at the time you entered into marriage. Marriages between a U.S. citizen and foreign national are often put under extensive speculation and questioning, which you will need to be prepared for. You will likely go through a variety of interviews where you may be questioned, and we can help you to prepare.

Our Los Angeles marriage based immigration lawyers can answer your questions and ensure you have proper representation on your side. To learn more, call our office at (213) 489-5202.