Read More About Our Legal Team Below
Navigating immigration matters can be extremely challenging and complex for individuals and businesses. The Law Offices of Elsa Martinez, PLC has successfully processed thousands of case boasting a high success and approval rating. With decades of combined experience, we are well-versed in the various laws and policies surrounding immigration matters in the U.S. Our attorneys are all admitted by the California State Bar, and represent clients throughout the United States.
Get to know our team of skilled Los Angeles immigration attorneys:
Led by a Former Prosecutor with High Approval Ratings
Our office is located in Culver City!
After serving as a trial attorney for numerous years and representing thousands of cases for the former Immigration and Naturalization Service (now the Department of Homeland Security), Ms. Elsa Martinez established Law Offices of Elsa Martinez, PLC in 2001 in Downtown Los Angeles.
What Sets Our Firm Apart?
- Former INS prosecutor who knows both sides of the coin
- Extensive court and litigation experience
- Admitted to the Supreme Court among only 1% of all attorneys
- Reliable and trustworthy representation with extremely high success rate
- Helped over 5,000 families exclusively in immigration matters
- Decades of collective legal experience in immigration law
- Published case law before the Board of Immigration Appeals and Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Our firm is solely focused and committed on guiding clients exclusively through the immigration process.
Effectively Handling a Broad Range of Immigration Matters
The firm concentrates its practice exclusively in the field of U.S. Immigration and Nationality Law. It offers comprehensive immigration services to families within the U.S. or abroad, businesses, and organizations. Law Offices of Elsa Martinez, is experienced in processing a wide spectrum of non-immigrant and immigrant petitions as well as family based petitions—either through adjustment of status for persons within the United States or Consular processing for those that are abroad.
Our firm has successfully represented foreign investors and treaty investors seeking to live in the United States with their families
The firm is also well-versed in complex immigration cases and represents countless individuals who are victims of abuse, have been wrongfully detained, or are facing deportation proceedings due to immigration violations and / or criminal conduct.
Offering Qualified & Personalized Immigration Representation
Since our firm’s inception in 2001, the Law Offices of Elsa Martinez, PLC has maintained its commitment to providing professionalism and exceptional customer service. Our dedication to family reunification and relentless pursuit of favorable legal solutions serve as the fundamental tenets of our success.
Through hard work, deep faith, and perseverance, we have successfully established an outstanding reputation for our staunch determination to accomplish seemingly unattainable victories where others failed. We persevere no matter how many obstacles are in the way.
- U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS)
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- The Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA)
- The Executive Office of Immigration Review (EOIR)
- Various Circuit Court of Appeals
- State Department and Foreign Consulates
Through the years, our firm continues to expand its practice areas to cover the ever-changing immigration-related cases, staying on top of trends in immigration laws and policies. Our team of attorneys and legal professionals are committed to assisting clients from all nationalities and backgrounds.
Set up a case consultation today to speak with an experienced immigration attorney: Call us now at (213) 489-5202.